|Scotland Community Church
Scotland, South Dakota
© 2019 Scotland Community Church | All rights reserved.
It's all about merging our faith with Jesus and each other.
Tyndall German Congregational Church
Click on photo gallery below to view full size images of each photo.
|Window above chancel area
Side Sanctuary windows to the west
The Tyndall German Congregational Church building as it looked after it was constructed during the
pastorate of Rev. John Sattler in 1897 and as it appears today. The building was sold to a Baptist church
in 1927 when the German Congregationalists united with the Neuburg German Congregational Church.
The Baptist Church closed its doors around 2005. The building has been vacant ever since.
Rev. John Sattler
|Alpha and Omega windows located in
the Overflow Room
|Windows in Pastor's Study
|The graves of Rev. John Sattler and his wife,
Paulina, located in the Tyndall Cemetery
|Rev. John &
|Quilt made by Paulina
Sattler in 1888